Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Growing

I thought that these pictures would be a good way to show how much Ethan has grown. So The picture above was taken when he was 8 months and 1 day old (Today). The picture below was taken when he came home (7 weeks old).

I think that there is quite a difference.
Now for all you people that kept bugging me to update my blog (You will remain nameless). I expect a comment from all that complained. If I don't get one then you can look foreword to another month of the same pictures. If on the other hand I receive comments then I will update again before Sunday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris and Rene, he is getting so big, I can't believe it!! He such a cute kid. I can't wait till I hear him laugh. If you need me to babysit, I'll be happy to, just let me know and I will work it out with David and I'll come down. Thanks for the update!! :-)

Elann

Anonymous said...

Update more

Syl said...

wow! I can't believe how much he has grown! I love his smile! and appreciate the new update. Thanks

Becky said...

He is so so cute. I love his smile.