Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lounging about

Some where some how Ethan has learned that Rene' is a great place to lounge about. I could not agree more, I love it and so does he. The only difference is he gets to do it more often.
Last night he was fighting his naps with all he had. He absolutely refused to go to sleep. I think he missed 2 naps and it was getting close to bed time and so Rene' started to feed him. Well that got him and he was out. He would not wake up. So in the end he slept and Rene' got to hold him. I think Rene' won in both cases, she is good at winning.

4 comments:

Syl said...

I love it when he goes to sleep on you...he doesn't hold still long enough otherwise to cuddle him! congratulations on your win, Rene!

Becky said...

He looks so big in those pictures! Crazy.

David Barlow said...

Wow two posts in one day. I'm so overwhelmed I need a moment to soak this in.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................Okay that was enough.

Leslie said...

I feel ya, trying to put Olivia down to sleep is like one giant wrestling match. When are they going to learn that mom always wins? :) Ethan is so darling, soon he will be on the move are you ready?