Friday, March 27, 2009

Weekend

This last weekend Rene' and I went to visit my parents. Sadly for my father this usually means I have a project, and to hold to form i did. So instead of a nice relaxing weekend he got put to work helping me. I hope he know how much I appreciate the help. Because of his genius and ingenuity my project came out pretty cool.
This is a cabinet for my computer. It is to protect it from an ever moving curious baby. I think it will work well.


I also think that this would be a good time to thank my brother David. Who were it not for him this computer would not exist. He not only put it together but he has been willing to give up his days off to fix it whenever I break it, and only he knows how often that is (because i am not going to tell you.). So to David, may he never screen my calls.

3 comments:

Syl said...

That really turned out nice, Chris! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Dang caller id batteries keep dying
David

Lonna said...

that is a really neat cabinet. And just a little heads up for you, no box or container is too sophisticated for kids to open, and by hiding your precious computer you have only made the game better for Ethan. Just you wait he will figure it out sooner than you expect.