Monday, February 9, 2009

Lincon Logs

When I was a child I had a nice collection of Lincoln logs. I enjoyed them and always love making different buildings out of them. Well at some point in my life they vanished. Well unknown to me they were given to my grandmother for others to play with. After Christmas I was visiting and Grandma told me about them and said that we could have them when we wanted them for Ethan. Well I naturally told her that he would like them now. and to prove that he can play with them and not just me I took pictures to prove how much he enjoyed it.


He built this with some slight help.

5 comments:

Syl said...

Way to go Ethan! I am sure you built that all by yourself with Dad only giving you suggestions!

Becky said...

I am jealous. I think you owe me half of that set.

Patrick and Krystine said...

Wow that is one talented boy!

Lonna said...

Of course he is already building up houses and buildings, I mean who doesn't love Lincon Logs.

How fun to have your childhood toys back again after such a long separation, I am sure that Ethan will enjoy them for a long time.

Mindy Greene said...

What a lot of fun Daddy time