Thursday, May 8, 2008

Entertainment Center

This is our new entertainment center. It does not follow the current thought of an entertainment center but it is. You could otherwise call it a Television Stand.
The last days of class I had nothing to do so I quickly made this. I got all the parts cut out and sanded all I had to do was finish it. So I went to my parents house and my father and I sprayed the finish on. It turned out very nicely.
One of the interesting things of our marriage is that I will want to build something and Rene' doesn't want me to because she doesn't know what it is going to look like. I go ahead and build it and then she really likes it. Because of this I think some people got the wrong idea about the survey on the crib. It was not an argument between Rene' and I. It was the fact the Rene' and I simply didn't know how much it is used. We both agreed that it looks better if it doesn't move up and down but we needed to know if it was a feature that we would need and use. It seems like the general consensus was that those with short arms used it but that everybody else did not. So we are not going to have it move up and down.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
I haven't checked the blogs in a while, so I am catching up on all the news.
love, Linda

Syl said...

It looks great Chris! And you made it so fast!