Friday, May 30, 2008

Bed Room Set part 3 (Bed)

This is the third time that I have tried to post these pictures. For some reason I have been able to upload my pictures, But it finally worked so here they are.
I don't know how well you will be able to see these pictures. I hope you can get the general gest of the bed.
There are of course a couple of things that I need to fix. During this project my dyslexia caught me of guard and I read a 6 as a 9. This messed 2 things up that I know have to fix. One is the mattress will be the same hight as the night stands. the other is the rails are 3" too long. So I have to fix it. I was going to wait to post it until it was fixed but several people told me to go ahead and and post it. Rene' has had to get used to having rails on the bed now. When it first got put in our house she kept hitting her ankles on the rails. She is finally used to it and she highly enjoys the bed.

7 comments:

Syl said...

I love your Bedroom set! It is one of the loveliest I have ever seen! Even Norm Abram's makes mistakes, he just gets to outtake them before everyone else sees them. I am glad you got to upload them!

Lonna said...

That is really frustrating to have to re-do a post that many times. I am glad that it worked for you. I like the bedroom set. It really looks so nice, and I love how clean your house is I am really jealous. I find random things like kid shoes in every room, but it does make me laugh.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful! Thank you for trying to many times to post the pictures, I make Garrett look at them every time you put something up, he's very impressed too!

jen

Becky said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You have real talent in wood. I am impressed.

Becky said...

P.s that was a low blow on my blog... :)

Anonymous said...

Nice furniture. By the way, Leslie and I found out we're having a girl. We're torn between names. Right now we're leaning towards Margaret Rene. What do you think? A new bedroom set might sway us in a different direction. . . that's right, name blackmail.

Anonymous said...

I love the bedroom set....Its really very pretty....