Friday, April 4, 2008

Part 5B (California (Disneyland))

Here is some of the pictures of our trip to Disneyland. It was decorated for Halloween hence the masked mickey made out of pumpkins.
Rene' and I really worked the system at Disneyland because we were able to go on a lot of rides I don't remember the exact number but it was in the high 20's low 30's in one day. And that was with us going really slow the last half of the day and with us watching several of the shows. One of our favorite parts though was going on Thunder mountain. In the first hour of being in Disneyland we went on space mountain and then on Thunder mountain 5 times.
Nothing like seeing a picture of a fat man in a little car.
Rene' and I had a lot of fun we were very glad we went when we did because it will be a long time before we will be able to go with just to two of us again. We are looking forward to taking our kids and experiencing it with them.

2 comments:

Syl said...

Oh...I miss Disneyland! What fun you had! I am glad you went too. Those memories should keep you going for a long time!

Lonna said...

Well I don't think that we will be taking our kids. First of all it is a little pricey considering that we live half way across the country. And well I don't think that they would really enjoy it until the are much older. That is what I am telling myself.