Friday, April 4, 2008

Part 5A (California (Midevil times))

Sometime in September Rene' called me and asked if I wanted to goto Disneyland. We had been talking about going in December but we were also trying to get pregnant. We realized that if she got pregnant before we went it would not much fun because she would be unable to go on any rides. So we did an impulse decision based on a thought out idea. So we bought the tickets (Through the gracious help from Rene's parents we were able to get them cheap) we also bought some tickets for Midevil times. I must say I had a blast we loved it.
For those of you who don't know what midevil times is. it is exactly what the pictures look like. You are assigned a color and a place to sit you then get to cheer for your knight. They will do an entire tournament for your entertainment. Dinner is a old fashioned dinner with which you have to eat with your hands. It was a lot of fun and we will probably go back everytime we go to Disney land.

2 comments:

Syl said...

I want to go to Midevil times! Your life just keeps getting more and more fun!

Lonna said...

I had never heard of this event. I think that it sounds great. Ummm I am a little unsure of the eating with the hands part, but I am sure that I could do it. I would just take a few lessons from Gwen. So do the joust for real, or is it like a pretend sword type fight? Do you eat a lot of dust? Smell the horse poop? Just things that I would want to know if I were going to eat there.