Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Part 3 (Las Vegas)

The third major part of our year last year was when Rene', Mother, Father, Becky, and I went to Las Vegas to go to the woodworkers conference. I really enjoyed it and even though we spent 3 day's there I still did not see everything, it was so big. I am already planing on going to the next one so that I can keep updated and current on all of the new stuff.
Unfortunately I can not find any pictures of the conference I am sure I took some but I don't know where they are. So you probably already saw these on my mothers blog but she was nice enough to let me use them too.
And of course we had to go on the star trek rides. For those trekkies in the family so far in Rene's pregnancy she is constantly sneezing. Because of this I call her a pregnant Bajoran.


2 comments:

Lonna said...

Sneezing huh? I guess that you get to make a lot of wishes. I love Rene's face in the first photo. Super excited to be there. But you forgot to mention the part of the trip where the ladies went shopping and walked around for hours on end, and still could have done more. Now that is what I call a good time in Vegas. You two sure have done some fun things.

Syl said...

that was fun! I hope we can do it again sometime! and in the not to far distant future.