Saturday, February 16, 2008

Foldable Footstools



These are the foldable footstools that I made. Father and I designed them to fit under my couch as you can see. I have had several people inquire about how to get one. I would be happy to make them for you but I will have to charge for them. I don't know how much they would cost but I would make sure to customize it to your couch and your color preferences. Feel free to ignore Ryan's comment on the previous blog (the one he signed as me.)
I also thought that I would show a picture of one of the couches that we bought. We are very happy with them and love to sleep on them. Rene' has slept through the night on them several times because it is the only way she is comfortable.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Cute couches! I really like them. I want a footstool too so let me know how much you are going to charge.

Anonymous said...

your footstools look great with your couch! i am glad you are so clever! (we have certainly benefited!)
love,
Mom

Lonna said...

I too like the couches. And Rene I can more than relate to being the most comfortable sleeping on the couch. It is still my favorite napping spot, whenever that happens.