Saturday, February 16, 2008

My two future baby's



This is for you Lonna.


This is Rene':
We went to the Dr. appointment on Monday. The Dr. couldn't hear the heartbeat, so he had to do an ultrasound. We got to see the heartbeat and take home pictures. This picture was taken at 10 weeks and 4 days. The due date is September 4th. Everything is going well, and we are so excited!

Disclaimer: Everything Chris says is him, not me. I have no influence over him.

This is Chris:
I usually don't like to look at these pictures because I really don't care. But this is my baby and I care now, so here is the picture. If you were like me and don't like looking at these kind of pictures, then don't look.
Lonna just for you I included the picture of a machine I will be purchasing in the future. I am already designing the room for it and have already picked out a name for it. You are looking at the future Joseph Christopher Barlow (The machine not the baby.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

both of your baby's are beautiful! which one are you getting first?
love,
Mom

Lonna said...

Oh Chris I didn't realize that you had such a soft side for heavy machinery, I do hope that you will realize how lucky you will be with that one because it comes with a manual. As for the baby I am so excited and thanks for the picture. I think that as the time grows closer to September you will be fully invested in the child baby Barlow more than the metal baby Barlow. But I guess we can wait and see. Maybe you will be surprised and have both...kind of like having twins.