Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Posting

So time flies when you are really busy. For those of you who don't know I am going back to school to get another bachelors degree. I am getting it in Business/Marketing Education. It will take me 2 years and then I will be lisenced to teach 6 different subjects. Well we have been able to get all of my classes on the same days so that we don't have to have our kids babysat very much. The kids have really noticed that I am not home and so the days that I am home this is a good representation of what it is like. They climb all over and won't leave me alone. Which makes it a little difficult to get things done but that is okay I would rather play with them anyway.
Here are two pictures of Ethan playing with his cousin Kambri. They are the same age and so they enjoy playing together, or fighting together, it is interesting how one will generally lead to the other.


For Ethan's birthday he got a big boy bed. He was so excited he got to watch me make it and assemble it. He talked about it straight for about a week. A little disclaimer is that Ethan got his bed a month before his birthday. It was done so we went ahead and gave it to him.
I like what Jen is doing and so I thought I might try it. It might help me realize how much time passes. I don't know how long I will be able to keep it up but I am going to try. (Jen is posting every sunday using the blog as a journal) I also hope this will make sure that I take more pictures of my kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great idea Chris! I love seeing your life and I am glad you do the most important things first ( play with your kids!) everything else will wait.
love Mom

chanel said...

Your kids are so cute!