Sunday, July 31, 2011

Ethan's Pics

So the other day Ethan asked if he could take some pictures. I said yes and then started doing some homework. After about 10 min he asked to see them and so I took the camera and to my surprise he had taken well over 100 pictures in that 10 min. Lets just say i am glad it was not film. Anyway I have decided to post some of the pictures that he took. If you imagine about every angle taken of each of these subjects then you can picture all of the pictures he took.

So first lets just say I am really glad that my fly is not down.
Ethan almost documented the entire episode of sid the science kid. You could make a flip book out of the pictures and watch the whole thing.
Lots of pictures of Maggie and strangely enough a lot of close ups of the furniture.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am surprised how good some of them are. It is nice to know what he is looking at. love, Mom

Becky said...

A photographer in the making. Or a film directer.