Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mexico 1 The Hotel

If you don't know Rene' and I went to Mexico at the end of June. I thought I would finally put the pictures of that trip on here for you to see. These first two were taken from our hotel lobby. Because of the swine flu not many people were going to Mexico at the time and we were able to book a 4 star hotel for the price of a 1 star. This made it really fun for us and we were really glad near the end because our hotel room was the only place we had air conditioning.
Here is Rene' showing off our room and bed (Which was really comfortable).
The next two pictures are the view from our room. if you went out on the balcony and looked straight down you would see the bottom of the building and then 10 feet away the ocean started. We could not get any closer.
At night if we left the door open then we could hear dolphins playing. It was really fun because we thought that we were just hearing birds but Itze' my friends wife told us it was dolphins.
I forgot to say why we went to Mexico. My very good friend was getting married to a girl from Cancun. We thought that it was a good excuse for us to go. We were there for 1 week and we are very grateful to my mother and father for watching Ethan for us.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Wow. Cool hotel. I love the structure. And your view is incredible!

Syl said...

I love your view from the hotel window! Views just don't get any better! to hear dolphins playing!!! Wow!

Mindy Greene said...

Wow - I am so Jealous! I want to stay some where warm and where you can see the ocean from the room!! What a fun vacation.