Friday, January 16, 2009

Update

I think that it is a little sad when your mother posts more blog about your child then you do. So to avoid being sad I figured I had better post something. So here are some photos of Ethan. I took the above picture for Rene' and sent it to her at work.
Some people have asked us how big is he getting so in true redneck style he is knee high.
Or a little over 3 DVD's in length however you want to look at it.

For those of you who want to be more technical. He is 24" long and weighs 12lb. (I think)

5 comments:

Syl said...

He is such a cute baby! I love seeing him!

Anonymous said...

he is growing...and getting so cute. i love it. keep the posts coming

Patrick and Krystine said...

I can't believe how big he is 3 DVD's that's huge! I can't wait till spring when Lucie and him can be drooling buddies!

Anonymous said...

I am making my blog private. If you want to read it, just email me at angelhep@hotmail.com and ill send you an invite

heather

Lonna said...

I think that you are not giving him enough credit. He is easily almost four DVD lengths, if you start them at his heels and go to the tippy top of his head.

Looks like he is growing well, I guess that we will have another update when he is another DVD length taller? Just kidding.