Sunday, January 25, 2009

Favorite Sound in the Whole World

As the previous post shows, Ethan is laughing. I've decided it is my favorite sound in the whole world. It just melts my heart. I can't believe how good it makes me feel to hear him laugh. That's part of the reason I've tried over and over again to record it. I want as many videos as possible to watch later, after he's moved on to bigger things (like crawling or walking or messing up the house). I want to catch as much of his life now as I can because it's already gone to fast. He's already 6 1/2 months old and boy how time flies. I'm just grateful for the new digital camera and computers. I can take as many pictures and videos as I want and it's all free. Chris and I have taken 3 times the amount of pictures in the last 6 1/2 months then we have since we got married 4 1/2 years ago. Of course, we didn't have a great camera and it was just the two of us -no cute kid to catch the smiles, snuggles, and laughs. Anyway, Ethan's laugh is my favorite thing and I just wanted to share.

1 comment:

Syl said...

Ethan laughing is certainly darling! I really appreciate hearing it! Thanks for recording it and not giving up! It was worth waiting for.