Monday, March 12, 2012

Sorrow

Yesterday a well know fact was proven false. As everybody knows Superman is able to hide his identity by wearing glasses (Which is completely believable). Well while watching Superman yesterday with my son Ethan he was asking the normal questions a three year old asks (Who is that? What is that? What are they doing?). I explained that he was Clark Kent and he was a reporter (He had not shown up as Superman yet). Well when Superman finally showed up Ethan jumped up excited looked at me and said "Look Clark is flying". I was crushed. All this time I thought his disguise was full proof just to have a three year old shatter the belief that a pair a glasses and acting shy could disguise the greatest hero on earth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he is just too smart for his own good. He must have Superman xray eyes himself!
love
mom