Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Activitys

So I don't have any pictures but I thought that I would share what we did this Sunday. I don't know about all of you but I find it hard sometimes to think of things to do on Sunday's with my kids. Well I don't know if it is appropriate but today Ethan, Maggie, and I ambushed Rene' with snowballs. That's right Snowballs. They are not real snowballs they are just soft fluffy white things that you can throw as hard as you want and they don't hurt. Anyway while Rene was talking on the phone to her mom the three of us decided to attack. It worked really well, I would throw them and Ethan would fetch them, with Maggie in the background sucking on them. (to make them seem more life like.) It continued to work until Rene' finished her telephone call and then the war was on.
With each of us hiding beside our side of the bed, we attacked each other with no mercy. The battle raged on between us and helping to keep things even was Ethan, allying with who ever had the most snowballs. In the end we decided that the winner depended on how you look at it. If you look at who got hit the least then Maggie was the winner. If you look at who was on the winning side the longest it was Ethan. Either way all we know is that Rene' and I didn't win. But we sure had fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that is a great Sunday activity....especially in Sept!
xxxooo

Becky said...

You are silly.