Monday, February 7, 2011

More Pictures

I don't know why but the first picture always goes sideways on me and I don't know how to fix it sorry. Anyway here are some more pictures.
Ethan created this fort on his own during a Christmas party, I guess he was bored.
We had all of Davids kids down the other day for a sleep over. These were there sleeping arrangements. It went over quite well.
Ethan is always wanting to play and to hold Maggie so today I thought I would grab there picture as he was holding her. Luckily I got both of them to smile.

2 comments:

Syl said...

what great pictures! I love the "fort" and the one of Maggie and Ethan both smiling is darling! I am so glad to see your sleep over!

Becky said...

I Love the last picture. They are so cute together!! The sleepover looks fun :)