Thursday, September 30, 2010

Not the greatest starts.

So things have not worked out exactly as planned for our family. Everything worked well with the birth of Maggie, both she and Rene' are doing well but the same can not be said of the rest of the family. First off, Tuesday afternoon while I was at the hospital I got food poisoning. at least that is what we think it was. I spent the rest of the day and that night throwing up or as Jen put it "throwing up my toes" and the next day I was fine nothing wrong with me. Sadly the same can not be said of Ethan who has come down with a fever and allergy's and we think a sinus infection, we find out for sure later today when we take him the the doctor.

Lets hope the next few day's of Maggie's life are better on the family than the first ones have been.

4 comments:

Syl said...

Maggie is SO cute! I loved holding her. Hope Chris & Ethan start feeling better soon and that Rene heals well!

Steve, ToVah, Avery, and Z said...

So sad...hopefully you will all start feeling better soon, so you can enjoy having Maggie home.

Becky said...

Oh yuck. I am sorry. Not the start you wanted.

Steve, ToVah, Avery, and Z said...

I need more pictures!!!! Maggie is 2 months old already. :-) How are you guys doing?