Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The King of the House

King of Dad

King of Mom

King of the Floor
(Ethan fell asleep under his toy. He's actually laying on his side.)

King of the Couch

King of the Chair

I never realized how much control a child can have over Everything! Ethan is definitely the King of our House. Everything centers around him: when he sleeps, when he eats, when we can go somewhere, if he's happy, if he's sad, even if the house gets clean. He's only 5 1/2 months and already he rules over us. It's been fun getting used to our new life. I'm just grateful that we have him, and that he's home and healthy. Here's to the King!

3 comments:

chanel said...

I always thought that the parents were in charge, but I was wrong. I only wish I had known my power when I was younger.

Syl said...

He is such a cute king! I loved the pictures! Thanks

Lonna said...

To the King!!! I would totally give up my power for the kids. I think that they are so much fun I would be so bored if they were not around to wear me out.